Women's Counseling Denver
Root Counseling was launched with one purpose in mind: to love, heal and serve the INCREDIBLE women of Denver, Colorado. It is our heartbeat and our passion to dedicate our careers to improving the lives of women - who are often so busy improving the lives of OTHERS that they put themselves on the backburner.
Is that you, sister? Are you putting yourself last? Are you hurting in ways maybe people can't see, or that even your loved ones don't know about?
We've been there, and we get it. And we're here for you.
To be a beautiful, intuitive, and gifted woman means to love much, and also, often, to hurt much. We thrive in relationships - and we also have our hearts broken. We work harder than most - and sometimes neglect ourselves. We are constantly trying to love, connect with, and heal our friends, families and communities...but our own needs are going unmet.
As women, we deal with unique challenges, such as:
- Trying to do it ALL - work, family, community service, love
- Stress and anxiety around whether we're doing it "right"
- Navigating complex worlds of love, dating, and relationships
- Gender issues and enormous societal pressures to look and be perfect
- Sexual struggles, such as finding pleasure, asking for what we want, and loving our bodies
- Experiences of current or past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse
- Infertility, miscarriage, or abortion experiences
- Boundaries, codependency and knowing how to care for ourselves
- Finding a meaningful spirituality that gives light and joy to our lives
- Loving ourselves as much as we love and give to others
Working with a trained women's counselor in Denver can be immensely helpful in navigating all the challenges that can come with being a woman. We started Root Counseling for this exact purpose, and it would be our honor to help your realize your vision of becoming the best version of yourself you can be. Book Online Now or give us a call at (720) 363-9188!
Jennifer Kilgo, MA, LPC
CEO of Root Counseling