Everyone experiences stress and anxiety in some form, but in your world, you may be starting to feel overwhelmed by it. You wish you could just calm down, let things go and feel “normal” again, but it’s not working. You’ve lost your sense of balance and you want it back.
If you’re like many women in Denver who experience anxiety, you’re intelligent. Loving. Kind. Successful. You’re working hard to create the life you want, and much of it is going well. But lately, you’ve noticed that you just don’t feel like yourself anymore. You’re running on fumes. You’ve tried reading self-help books and managing it yourself, but it just keeps coming back. You may be wondering, “Will it ever get better?” or even, “Am I crazy? Is it somehow my fault?”
It’s not your fault! If any of these scenarios sound familiar, we want you to know that there is hope, and working with a trained Denver therapist can help!
- Anxiety: Your mind seems incapable of turning off and it’s difficult to relax. You may have panic attacks that are scary.
- Sleep: You aren’t sleeping well, or enough.
- Self esteem. You’re feeling really down on yourself.
- Feeling stuck: You try to take care of yourself, perhaps getting a massage or going to yoga, but the anxiety just comes back.
- Stress: Your body feels tense. It’s hard to breathe deeply.
- Relationship problems: It’s hard to find a relationship, keep one, or enjoy the one you’ve got.
- Perfectionism: You’re really hard on yourself. You’re not sure why, or how to change it.
- Indecision: You really want to make good choices, but it feels overwhelming. You can’t seem to find clarity.
- Transitions. You’re in the midst of a lot of life change, and it’s overwhelming.
If this sounds like you, we can imagine you’re feeling pretty overwhelmed and anxious right now. We’re SO glad you’re here, because it can get better!
Research shows that working with a therapist can move you from where you are to where you want to be. Therapy can help create…
- More calm, ease, and joy in your life.
- A strong sense of connection to yourself, your body and the world around you.
- A wonderful “toolbox” of coping skills to help you not just manage stress and anxiety – but keep it from coming back over and over again!
- Improved relationships full of intimacy, connection and play.
- Greater success in your career as you break free from limiting beliefs and blocks.
- A kinder and more loving relationship with yourself.
- Greater authenticity and alignment in your life, as you learn to move, love and work from your true center.
Welcome to Root Counseling. We are a team of professional, female therapists in Denver who are passionate about helping women like you find peace, fulfillment and abundance in your life, career, and relationships.
It can be hard to sort through all the counselors in Denver. That’s why we’ve built Root Counseling as a practice that focuses exclusively on women’s counseling for women just like you. So what’s different about us?
- We take a holistic approach. This means we see you as a whole person, not a diagnosis. Lots of people want to feel better without taking medication. The wonderful news is that it can be possible!
- We’re real. Many of our clients tell us that we’re easy to talk to, warm, authentic, and professional – without being stuffy.
- We’re effective. We’ve helped hundreds of clients find greater joy, freedom and balance in their lives.
As therapists with over 10 years experience, it would be our absolute privilege to come alongside you right where you’re at and help you find the relief you’ve been looking for. It can be hard to sort through all the therapy options in Denver, which is why we offer a free, 15-minute phone consultation for all new clients. We look forward to speaking with you!